National PACTS Network Membership is now open for Trained Facilitators
2017 Membership will entitle you to:
- Access to all of the PACTS support material available on the PACTS WIKI
- Access to updated material as it becomes available during the year.
- Ability to work with Youth Connect to leverage support for funding.
- Opportunity to engage with PACTS Facilitators from around the country and benefit from their experiences.
- Access to the PACTS evaluation.
- Ability to contribute to future research and evaluation.
Membership application is available on the home page of the Youth Connect website.
Please contact us on 03 8354 0829 if you have any further queries.
We look forward to having you as part of the Network so we can continue to support each other to support parents in communities across the country.