Sandringham Secondary College 2019 VETiS Program Guide
VET offers students the opportunity to:
- Combine general & vocational studies
- Realistically explore career options & pathways without leaving school
- Undertake learning in the workplace &/or develop skills that will equip them for
- Undertake applied learning in an adult learning environment
- Gain a nationally recognised qualification or credit towards a qualification that
also contributes to satisfactory completion of VCE or VCAL.
Sandringham College offers external students to opportunity to complete VETiS. This provides the student with the familiar environment of the secondary college and teaching staff. It may also enable students to avoid long travel times between their home school and the RTO.
Classes will commence Wednesday 6th February 2019.
Classes on offer include:
|VET Dance||1st year||Wednesdays 2.00 – 5.00pm|
|VET Dance||2nd year||Wednesdays 1.00 – 4.00pm|
|VET Game Creation||1st year||Wednesdays 1.00 – 4.00pm|
|VET Game Creation||2nd year||Wednesdays 1.00 – 4.00pm|
|VET Music||1st year||Wednesdays 1.00 – 3.30pm|
|VET Music||2nd year||Wednesdays 3.00 – 5.30pm|
|VET Screen & Media||1st year||Wednesdays 1.30 – 5.30pm|
|VET Screen & Media||2nd year||Wednesdays 1.30 – 5.30pm|
|VET Sport & Recreation||1st year||Wednesdays 1.00 – 4.00pm|
|VET Sport & Recreation||2nd year||Wednesdays 1.00 – 4.00pm|
Click here to download a flyer of Sandringham College vet 2019
Click here to download the Sandringham SC Enrolment Form 2019