iPrep Mock Interview Program
Mock Interview Program is now offered through our STRIDE Group of Workshops
Click here for more information: IPREP STRIDE
IPrep provides a framework for organising a mock interview program for students from year 9 to year 12. Stride staff coordinate volunteers who are screened, trained and Police Checked to conduct 15 minute interviews with individual students at the school.
How does it work?
- The school identifies the year level or group for the interviews.
- Stride works with the school to schedule the interviews and arranges volunteers to be present on the day
- Students should come prepared as if they were attending a real interview
- Youth Connect will provide general interview questions and an evaluation form for the interviewers to complete
- Each student will have an 15 minute interview with a volunteer
- Each student will receive feedback on their application, presentation and performance if required
Due to availability of volunteers, iPrep is currently only offered in the Melbourne Metropolitan area. To make an equiry or booking for your school, please click here.